Sunday, January 18, 2009

Is Anyone Still Here?!?!

I hope so! Hello everybodayyy, I'm back!!! After being hounded by concerned folk, I have decided to blog again. I was M.I.A. for a while and didn't want to bore you all with gabs about everybody and everything else but DAVID. But I guess DAVID can share things that DAVID likes too right? So now I'll try and blog as often as I can!

Well, 2008 wasn't so boring after all. It ended on an amazing note. I was in London with the fam (and someone tell me why it so cold down there this time?! It even snowed! Eek!) I graduated from my undergrad; never went for the ceremony though. I did get a J-O-B last year. Yes, a full-time job but we won't go there. I worked on a couple things that I will talk as I blog more often (Can somebody say Firestarter?!) All in all, I am thankful for last year. It was the beginning of new and beautiful things to come! I hope everyone got into 2009 with great spirits and expectations. Okay, let's get to blogging...


Happy,
DAVID

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you natural?? Natural is the way FORWARD!!

young jash said...

eni im with u on this 1..just count me in..ill work 4 u..

Followers